Kiev to the Black Sea on Viking Sineus
Kiev to Odessa
Cruise the Dnieper River to the Black Sea, an ancient and splendid trade route lined with rich cultural treasures, onion-domed churches and rural folkways that recall the days of Vikings, Tatars and Cossacks. Visit Kiev’s Cave Monasteries. Marvel at the riding skill of Cossack horsemen. And trace the footsteps of history at Odessa’s Potemkin Steps.
Cruise the Dnieper River to the Black Sea, an a...
Take an unforgettable journey on one of the very best ships sailing the country’s waterways today. Fully refurbished, this ship carries 210 guests in two 400-square-foot suites and 104 spacious staterooms, with those on the upper and middle decks featuring private verandas. All of the accommodations meet the latest European standards of comfort and elegance, with hotel-style beds and amenities like 26-inch flat-panel TVs and in-room refrigerators. An expanded restaurant facility and beautiful public areas add to the pleasure of sailing on this ship.
- 98 comfortable outside staterooms (4 Suites, 2 Junior Suites, 60 Veranda, 32 Deluxe)
- Sun deck with 360-degree views and shaded sitting area
- Staterooms on the upper and middle decks all feature full-sized, outdoor verandas
- Observation lounge and two bars with panoramic windows
- Restaurant with panoramic views
- Library and onboard boutique
- Free internet service in stateroom
- In-room refrigerator
- Laundry service
- Doctor on board
Since its first sailings along Russia’s waterways nearly 20 years ago, Viking® has reinvented river cruising. Today, Viking invites guests to sample the rich cultures and fine wines and cuisine along Europe’s great rivers—all aboard the continent’s most comfortable, state-of-the-art ships—and the storied rivers of China, Southeast Asia and Egypt. The innovative Viking Longships® are the most award-winning vessels on Europe ...